Well, that was a nice surprise to discover.... I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks much to Silvia of SoapJam (one of my most favoritest soap blogs) for thinking of me.
I chose 15 blogs, some old favorites, some new discoveries. Some of the blogs are about soap and the rest mirror some of my other interests.
And now for 7 things about me:
1. I have struggled to learn how to knit for the last three years--I don't usually have trouble learning a craft--but after three years of on and off frustration, I just may finish half of a pair of fingerless mittens....just in time for spring.
2. I was a schoolteacher in an Amish one-room schoolhouse for two years.
3. I collect old cookbooks (pre-1960s) and do much of my cooking from them.
4. I was home-schooled from second grade until graduation.
5. I have visited 24 national parks (and hiked in most of them) but I have many more to go.
6. My home has two kitchens. :) :) :)
7. I love card games, especially solitaire card games--Blue Moon and Idiot's Delight (quite the ironic name) are my favorites.
And there you have it. :)